Oh my goodness! What a beautiful family! Marisa posted on my site and I was delighted to find your link! Congratulations on your newest addition. I just had a baby in December. You can see our little family on camillenews.blogspot.com So great to see you on the blogger network! Camille
WOW!! Congrats on your baby and your beautiful family! I haven't seen you in ages, but came across your blog from Marisa's sight. I hope all is well with you. You look very happy. :)
Hey guys! Congratulations! Your kids are beautiful! I know it's been forever since I've seen you. I think Colleen was at my bridal shower 6 years ago. I came across your blog and wanted to say HI! You guys had a big impact on my life back in Santee 4th branch. It's been SO long! Our blog is www.thebreseebunch.blogspot.com. Keep in touch! -Adam and Sarah Bresee
9 comments:
Cute! I love her dark skin and hair. Very un-Price like. Are you sure they didn't get her mixed up with someone else? Just kidding...
Cute baby! congrats! I added your blog to mine! I hope thats okay! Mine is http://theutahjensens.blogspot.com
maybe a wedding for Jarom soon? That would be cool! Miss you guys! Love Karen
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful family! Marisa posted on my site and I was delighted to find your link! Congratulations on your newest addition. I just had a baby in December. You can see our little family on camillenews.blogspot.com
So great to see you on the blogger network!
Camille
Nathan and colleen need to update their blog more! I check it all the time! Love Karen
Ok you guys it's time for a blog update!!! Utah is wondering how you are!!!
WOW!! Congrats on your baby and your beautiful family! I haven't seen you in ages, but came across your blog from Marisa's sight. I hope all is well with you. You look very happy. :)
Love,
Coree Casinger (Kuoha)
Hey guys! Congratulations! Your kids are beautiful! I know it's been forever since I've seen you. I think Colleen was at my bridal shower 6 years ago. I came across your blog and wanted to say HI! You guys had a big impact on my life back in Santee 4th branch. It's been SO long! Our blog is www.thebreseebunch.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch!
-Adam and Sarah Bresee
Hey Stranger! This is Jamie! Your kids are so big and still so darn cute! Miss you ... check out our little bundle ... Hugs!
Still waiting for an update:) Ill add more music and you update your blog deal????
Post a Comment